Tri- County Baseball Association
368 New Hempstead Rd. #306 New City NY 10956
2022 Fall League
We AT (Tri-County Baseball League) are primarily a Sunday double header league but will do our best to accommodate, Teams that need to play on Saturdays.
Fees will be $350.00 per team with a $50 discount per team for entering 3 or more teams.
Spring Season will begin weekend of September 11th and end the weekend of November 6th Playoffs the following weekend.
No scheduling meeting, registrations will End Friday AUGUST 26th and Bill Charlie and John will put together the entire season schedule and released by opening day
PLEASE SEND IN REGISTRATIONS ASAP TO SET UP DIVSIONS AND SCHEDULES
All teams are requested to provide a minimum of 3 home dates, If this cannot be done the league has secured all size fields and will discuss with the teams the use of these facilities
We will not be scheduling Columbus Day weekend, that will be up to you to schedule for that weekend
Any questions email or call John Bill or Charlie
( NJYB) NJ Teams (RBA) NY Teams (WBA) NY Teams
Bill White Charlie Avery John Nesi
201-674-4533 845-222-6928 914-227-5106
Registration form is attached for the 2022 Fall Season
Get it to us ASAP if your teams are entering and any blackout dates you have.
7u,8u Division 46/60 ( LL Rules) 10u Division 46/65 Leading and Stealing
9u Division 46/60 ( LL Rules) 11u Division 50/70
10u Division 46/60 ( LL Rules) 12u Division 50/70
11/12u Division 46/60 ( LL Rules ) 13u Division 60/90
13u/14u Division 60/90
14u/15u Division 60/90
15u/16u Division 60/90
8u, 9u, 10u,: There are never any balks. Illegal Pitches or Quick Pitches will be recorded as balls.
11U & 12U,13U Teams Play Major League Baseball Rule
but be Given One balk warning per pitcher, per game until Oct. 1st.
14-16u: No balk warnings.
We offer the following age divisions 46/60 Little League Rules at 8u-9u-10u-11u & 12u Divisions, then we have our 10u leading and stealing at 46/65 if we have enough teams! Our 11u-12u is a 50/70 League On the Big Diamond we have 13u -14u-16u-18u Divisions that play on a 60/90 field.
Tri-County Playoff will begin on November 13th , 2022 we will not move our games unless weather related. If you are in a tournament or another league Tri-County ( NJYB – WBA-RBA) WILL NOT MOVE OUR GAMES YOU WILL FORFEIT.
Managers are responsible prior to the first game of getting all the following submitted either by mail, fax, email or in person.
A) Registration Form and Payment
B) Rosters (Initial Roster must be submitted teams have to in Oct 10 to add players, must play 3-Games)
C) Insurance naming Tri-County ( NJYB – WBA-RBA) NJYB PO Box 5044 South Hackensack, NJ 07606 as secondary insured on your policy.
D) Signed Copy of Waiver from Each Player Must be Submitted to Each Manager and the Manger is responsible to keep a copy.
6. No player can play on two rosters in the same Division but may play on another team in a different age division with League Approval if they are age eligible.
7. Rules: are as Followed MLB American Division with Tri-County exceptions, 7 inning games, substitution Rule
8. Bats: 15u thru 18u Wood Bat ONLY, 14/13u BBCOR, 12u and under USA Bats unlimited weight. A player may also us a
9. Pitching Rule:
A) See the USA Pitch Smart Chart
10. Home Team is to supply 2 Carded Umpires (13U-18U ) 1 Carded Umpire $80 ( 8U-12U ) or our LL Divisions) per game. Each team will split the umpire fess. The Max amount that an umpire may charge is $75. Most umpires are doing games for $65 to $85.
11. ( NJYB has a agreement with RED UMPIRES – Mike Chatman 973-521-1337 Mikechat25@gmail.com Mike Cortez 201-314-5674 firstname.lastname@example.org WBA and RBA have to go through James O’Gorman at 917-841-0398.
12. Home team is responsible for providing Balls: Must be equivalent balls to the age group.
13. Any Ejections of Player(s) or Coach will be ejected from that game and must sit the next game.
14. Managers are responsible for themselves, their coaches, players and fans.
15. Games schedules: The schedule you are receiving in this email is a SHELL SCHEDULE and Each manager/ Coach must contact the other Manager/Coach to confirm games.
16. Standings are not based on wins or loses, they are based on the Tri-County Point System. Teams will receive 3 points for a win, 2 points for a tie and 1 point for a loss. This system was set up to force teams to get all their games played. Teams that play more games will have move points.
17. Please email or text all scores to NJYBLeague@aol.com or 201-674-4533 or to John Jtnn@aol.com or 914-227-5106 or Charlie Avery (11u-12U ) 845-222-6928 after the completion or each game. We will not hunt you down to get scores the games will not be recorded and count. All scores and standings will be posted by the next morning.
18. There is 2 hour and 15 minute no inning can start time limit on games unless the field has a time limit than this must be discussed at ground rules.
Good luck to everyone please get all paperwork in as need prior to your first game and they must be submitted no lather then the Friday AUGUST 26th , 2022
Tri-County Baseball League .
NJYB WBA RBA
Bill White John Nesi Charlie Avery
201-674-4533 914-227-5106 845-222-6928
8U - 12U (All 46' x 60' fields) - Wood, USA Bat
10U ( 46 X 65) - Wood, USA Bat
11U & 12U (50X70) - Wood, USA Bat
13U, 14u,15U & 16U (60' x 90' fields) - Wood, Wood Composites, USA Bat, BBCOR Bats .5
2021 All 8U t0 12U Teams will be Use the USA Bat Performance Standards.
We strongly advise anyone looking to purchase a new bat to buy one with the new USA Bat stamp. The MLB and USA Baseball have put a lot of resources behind the new USA Bat Standard, as it is in the best interest for youth baseball. Tri-County will support these efforts and will also continue to work closely with all our League baseball programs.
Tri- County Baseball league will Schedule All Games
There be NO Scheduled Games on Mother’s Day May 8 or Memorial day weekend May 30, 2022
* If a team wants to Schedule Games for Mother Day or Memorial Day weekend They can Work it out between the other Team.
Rockland Baseball Association
Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor and support youth in your area.